Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Randy Shelton remembered

-- my brother from another mother, today is the day i wished the god it wasnt this soon. after i lost my brother u and the sp crew took over that role and u guys did a hell of a job even u arfanox. i am so proud of you and i want to thank you for everything that you have done and i dont think i have ever told you that before. i need a favor bro please watch over the crew and ur family we all need it today. i cant believe i have to walk in that funeral home again just like i did my brother and believe me its the same feeling i had when he passed. PLease bro give me the strength and the courage u have to do this. Ill being seeing u one day we all will. till we meet again keep it rocking up there.

-- Randy you were a good dude, my brother and I was just talking about you a few days ago and how we need to link up and go out. We will definantly miss you. We love you bro and our thoughts and prayers go out to your family R.I.P and make sure you tell Matt Canfield we said whud up!

-- I want to start off by saying how proud i am of you, you were taking the right steps to better yourself and your future. You've made many sacrifices along the way and over the years, which will live on in our memories forever. You were a hero, a soldier, a son, a sibling and a great friend to many... Your strength and bravery shines upon us, which in return will bring a smile. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers...you'll never be forgotten...

-- Man, i miss you already, I walk out of my room and expect to see you there, or have you come knock on my door and ask me for a new movie or to bum a smoke. I'm glad we had the time we did together, I'm sorry that Hancock, Doc, and I were the last 3 guys you got to see here on earth man, wish i looked better for you. I love you man, I'll be seeing you.

From Randy Shelton's MySpace page

Related Link:
Randy (Randol S.) Shelton dies 'of wounds suffered from an improvised explosive device'